TORONITA CAN DENSIFIERS MODEL 80P
The Toronita Model 80P Can Densifier is a horizontal machine which densifies material against a heavy duty bulkhead door. Single slugs of material are produced. Operation is automatic, with the unit being activated by an electric eye which senses material in the loading hopper.
The Model 80P Can Densifier is PLC controlled and can be ordered as a fully automatic machine. It is our highest volume model designed for very high throughput operations. This machine utilizes a 36.5 cubic foot hopper and can achieve throughputs up to 12,000 (whole uncrushed cans) per hour.
The “Standard” Model 80P Can Densifier is equipped with a 20HP motor operating at 208, 230 or 460 volts.
- Output Capacity: Up to 900 lbs/hr
- Electrical: 208 / 230 / 460 / 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Cycle Time: 60 Seconds
- Hopper Volume: 36.5 cf
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 250 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 42 x 70 in
- Weight: 8,500 lbs
- Densified Block Size: 24 x 15 x 22 in
- Motor Horsepower: 20
- Can Redemption Centers
- Canning Operations
- Navy Vessels
- Luxury Cruise Ships
- Other Manufacturing Operations