TORONITA EPS FOAM DENSIFIERS MODEL 15X
Our Toronita Model 15X EPS Foam Densifier is a horizontal densifer which produces a continuous ribbon of densified material. The densified ribbon can easily be broken into manageable segments for handling and stacking. Densification takes place in the snout of the machine due to pressure applied by a side control cylinder.
Operation is automatic, with the unit being activated by an electric eye which senses material in the loading hopper. Optional material prebreaker, air conveyor and storage bag over densifier hopper provides an efficient system for densifying large volumes of expanded polystyrene.
The output capacity for expanded polystyrene material is up to 50 lbs. per hour. The machine is equipped with a 5 HP motor operating at 208, 230 or 460 volts, with a 20 gallon reservoir.
- Output Capacity: Up to 50 lbs/hr
- Electrical: 208 / 230 / 460 / 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Cycle Time: 60 Seconds
- Hopper Volume: 2.8 cf
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 106 x 31 x 65 in
- Weight: 2,500 lbs
- Densified Ribbon Size: 12 x 8 in
- Motor Horsepower: 5
- Auto Industry
- Foam Manufacturing Facilities
- Recycling Facilities
- Other Manufacturing Operations