TORONITA CAN DENSIFIERS MODEL 20P
The Toronita Model 20P Can Densifier is a horizontal machine which densifies material against a heavy duty bulkhead door. Single slugs of material are produced. Operation is automatic, with the unit being activated by an electric eye which senses material in the loading hopper.
The Model 20P Can Densifier is PLC controlled and can be ordered as a fully automatic machine. It is available in five different configurations including high speed and high chamber machines with throughputs up to 8400 (whole uncrushed cans) per hour.
The “Standard” Model 20P Can Densifier is equipped with a 5HP motor operating at 208, 230 or 460 volts.
- Output Capacity: Up to 300 lbs/hr
- Electrical: 208 / 230 / 460 / 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Cycle Time: 60 Seconds
- Hopper Volume: 11 cf
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 86 x 30 x 53 in
- Weight: 3,000 lbs
- Densified Block Size: 15 x 9 x 12 in
- Motor Horsepower: 5
- Can Redemption Centers
- Canning Operations
- Navy Vessels
- Luxury Cruise Ships
- Other Manufacturing Operations