TORONITA CAN DENSIFIERS MODEL 40P
The Toronita Model 40P Can Densifier is a horizontal machine which densifies material against a heavy duty bulkhead door. Single slugs of material are produced. Operation is automatic, with the unit being activated by an electric eye which senses material in the loading hopper.
The Model 40P Can Densifier is PLC controlled and can be ordered as a fully automatic machine. It is available in two different configurations including standard and high speed machines with throughputs up to 14,700 (whole uncrushed cans) per hour.
The “Standard” Model 40P Can Densifier is equipped with a 15HP motor operating at 208, 230 or 460 volts.
- Output Capacity: Up to 525 lbs/hr
- Electrical: 208 / 230 / 460 / 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Cycle Time: 60 Seconds
- Hopper Volume: 20 cf
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 180 Gallons
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 34 x 55 in
- Weight: 5,000 lbs
- Densified Block Size: 20 x 10 x 10 in
- Motor Horsepower: 15
- Can Redemption Centers
- Canning Operations
- Navy Vessels
- Luxury Cruise Ships
- Other Manufacturing Operations